Saturday, October 20, 2012

Quick Questions from Keena

     Hi!  I hope you are well.  There has been an outbreak of intestinal problems here in Baile Eile among the humans.  Of course, not all of the residents come to me.  Some go to traditional doctors and others treat themselves.  But I've been busy helping people through their distress.  It's hardest on the children.  They feel miserable and they get dehydrated so easily.

In the midst of the busyness, I have been thinking and here are some questions that I offer for you to reflect upon this week:

     We Faeries have gifts that are magical in nature, but all beings have gifts.  What are some of your gifts and how do you share them with others?

     What helps you get through times of distress?

     Who needs your help right now?  Is there anyone who needs you to reach out to him or her?

     How comfortable are you with asking for help when you need it?

I'd love to hear your answers, but the questions are primarily for you to mine for surprise treasures.

Blessings!

Keena

No comments:

Post a Comment